Here at Anatune, we are passionate about sharing what we know.
Lunch-time seminars are a great way for your staff members to learn, with minimal disruption to your work schedule.
Lunch & Learn seminars are provided free by Anatune and consist of one-hour sessions, conducted by experienced analytical chemists, covering topics that are relevant to the work you do.
Here are a few ideas you might like to consider:
- Automated Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Micro Extraction (DLLME) – This new extraction technique means that you can say goodbye to the separation funnel and all the problems that come with it.
- Introduction to Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) – This new and fast-growing analytical technique enables both polar and non-polar volatiles to be analysed at the same time, in real-time.
- Design of Experiments – Through software, anyone can now apply this complex, rigorous, statistical approach to method development that will get you to the best possible combination of instrument parameters, with the least work.
- Introduction to Chemometrics – Chemometrics is now accessible and easier to apply than ever, use it to tease out significant information from complex data sets. We can show you what it can do and how to get started.
- Sample Prep Automation 101 – Modern mass specs are so sensitive, that virtually any sample preparation carried out by hand, can be automated. This delivers better data, 24/7 operation and frees-up skilled chemists for more productive work. Learn what is possible and how to get started.
If you like the sound of this, complete the form below to enquire about your Lunch & Learn: